UK care awards 2023 highlight commitment and innovation
Choosing a care provider is a difficult business. We want the best for our loved ones, so we need to know as much as possible about the organisations to whom we might entrust their care.
As well as CQC or similar reports, and review sites, the annual verdict of Business Awards UK might be useful. They have just announced their winners and finalists for the 2023 Care Awards. The organisations and individuals have been chosen as having been seen to have made significant contributions to health and social care, showcasing innovation, leadership, and commitment in their respective roles.
These are the winners.
2023 Care Awards Winners
- Cornerstone Care Solutions – Best Leadership
- Crossroads Care Rotherham – Best Staff Training and Development, Best Not For Profit Care Provider
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals – Best Care Company To Work For, Best Outside Agency Liason (Communications Team)
- Nexus Digital Technology Limited – Best Clinical Management System
- Suffolk County Council – Best Use of Technology
- A&R Priority Healthcare – Best Newcomer Home Care Provider
2023 Care Awards Finalists
- Cornerstone Care Solutions – Best Outside Agency Liaison
- Crossroads Care Rotherham – Best Outside Agency Liaison
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals – Best Leadership
- Nexus Digital Technology Limited – Best Use of Technology
- Oxvue Healthcare – Best Care Company To Work For
- Suffolk County Council – Best Clinical Management System
According to Business Awards UK, organisations like Cornerstone Care Solutions and Crossroads Care Rotherham play key roles not just in providing healthcare but also in improving the quality of life for many. Their focus on leadership and staff training ensures that care is not only professional but also compassionate.
Says the awards provider: ‘Health and social care providers are the backbone of any society, offering essential services that range from medical treatment to emotional support. As we celebrate these remarkable winners and finalists, we also acknowledge the wider impact they have on our communities. Their dedication goes beyond the awards—they are truly making a difference every day.’
Read more about choosing care:
- Tips on getting the right care at home
- Understanding the options in elder care
- Finding carers and care homes
Image by Drazen Zigic on Freepik